Application Rules including Terms & Conditions
We’ve highlighted a few key terms and conditions below but encourage you to read the complete contest rules by clicking HERE.
- You should be employed by a recognised blood collector and/or be professionally involved in donor recruitment and/or management
- Francophone applicants can be accommodated, but ideally you will speak English to a reasonable standard and submit your application in this language
- Applications must be between 300 – 1,000 words, include all the information requested (including contact details of a referee) and must be true in all respects
- Applications must be submitted by the deadline of 31 October 2017
- Photographs and other media (of yourself, your work etc) can be included and are encouraged.
- If offered a place on the programme, GBF will cover all reasonable costs associated with your attendance, including travel, accommodation and subsistence. Per diems will not be paid.
- In accepting the offer of a place on the programme you agree to your name and any other details of your application being published and used in publicity before, during and after the event.
For complete contest rules, click HERE.
By clicking the “I Agree” button below, you agree to the contest’s complete terms and conditions and will be directed to complete your REGISTRATION.